Our vision is to spur economic growth throughout South Carolina.
Our mission is to offer a growing portfolio of entrepreneur and small business training classes across the state of South Carolina.
Our goal is to make South Carolina a national model for entrepreneur and small business training.
Thanks to the support of the State of South Carolina and BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina we are able to offer the BizBuilder programs at a discounted rate. Please see program pages for individual pricing.
BizBuildersSC can help you move your venture to reality or new levels of growth
We offer programs for entrepreneurs, designed and facilitated by entrepreneurs as well as business training for new and existing small businesses.
Tech Launch 2013 - Charleston
Date: October 2013 - TBD
Time: 6:00p - 9:00p, Tuesdays
Location: Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce
4500 Leeds Avenue, Suite 100, N. Charleston
The class will help aspiring tech entrepreneurs test the feasibility of their business concept and develop a lean business plan to act as the blueprint for their start-up venture.
At the end of the 10 sessions, you will walk away with:
- A winning plan of action based on the lean business start-up process
- Connections with business and funding resources from across the community
- An understanding of the financial, marketing and legal issues you must know to start a business
- An awesome investor brief and pitch deck that you can take to any funder
- Your class will be facilitated by an experienced entrepreneur who can help you think through your concept, and identify the opportunities and pitfalls ahead;
- You and your classmates will test your concepts in a safe, supportive, and confidential environment;
- You will gain insight from some of the top business experts in the community who will build your business knowledge;
For more information, contact Megan Reilly at 843-805-3042 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Register now...
NxLevel for Entrepreneurs (Existing Businesses) - Pendleton
Date: October 15 to December 17, 2013
Time: 5:30p - 8:30p, Tuesdays
Location: Tri-County Technical College
Industrial and Business Development Center
Pendleton Campus off Hwy 76
Price: $195 ($145 if you register two weeks in advance)
For entrepreneurs who want to expand an existing business and need the skills to make it grow. Register now...
"The entrepreneur training was a great investment. We are entrepreneurs starting our own business and we wanted the inside scoop on what to do. The 10-week training program had a very knowledgeable instructor and guest speakers each week - attorneys, accountants, and loan officers - who gave us a great idea of what to expect and what to do to get our business started. We recommend the training for anyone who is thinking about starting a business."
– Mary Taylor and Kenton Robinson, Charleston's Party Bus,